It’s hard to believe that Fall is just around the corner and that we only have 5 months left in 2012. Time sure flies!
How was the first half of the year for you? With so many ways to be social these days, it’s very easy to feel overwhelmed. Here are 5 simple tips you can apply to your business right away and get social.
1. Blog – Make sure each post, picture, link and word you put up is 100% authentically you and your brand, you want to create a full story of who you are and what your brand represents
2. Twitter/Facebook – Support complementary brands and businesses, they’ll be more likely to spread the word about your brand in return and you’ll be building a community with similar ideals and similar audiences. Plus, it’s good karma.
3. Blog/Facebook – Upload both unique original content, along with a variety of tips, humor, quotes and photos that fit within your style and vision on a regular basis. You want people to keep coming back to see what you’ve posted next!
4. Twitter – Keep it simple, keep it you. You don’t want to overload people with information, but you do want them to be able to see your overarching style and philosophy.
5. Be both inspirational and aspirational. Customers want to find experts that they can trust and follow implicitly. Hold yourself and your brand up to a high ideal and only post what you feel truly represents the core of your brand and vision. Be original, be accessible, be YOU!
Are you looking to make your product retail ready? Be sure to grab our new Retail Recipes e-book + DIY Kit here.