Are you a leader?
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” ~John Quincy Adams
There are many different types of leaders out there and many hats they can wear. In order for your company to grow, you need to become a great leader.
Most importantly, a great leader is nimble and listens to those around them. But where do you start?
In order to create your dream team and company, you need to know what you want that to be! Can you visualize what want your team and company to look like in 3 years?
Here are some questions to noodle over to help you paint this picture in your mind. It will become a great checklist to come back to with every decision you make:
1. Why do you do what you do?
2. What inspires you to create this vision?
3. How do you feel when you are living your passion?
4. What is your work culture like? What type of people do you want to attract?
5. What does your lifestyle look like?
Being able to answer these questions will help create the lifestyle you want for your business. :)
Your Retail Product Mentor
photo image: etsy shop